It sometimes happens that when you move your WordPress site one host to another you may face some problems that site is not opening, URL not working properly, check your database connection.These points get some help to avoid those type of errors.
- Step 1 – Verify that your current site is working.
- Step 2 – Download the files of your website.
- Step 3 – Export your database.
- Step 4 – Upload files to your new domain.
- Step 5 – Import your database.
- Step 6 – Go to wp_options.
- Step 7 – Update siteurl and home.
- Step 8 – Update database connection details in wp-config.
- Step 9 – Check your site on your new domain.
- Step 10 – Just flush your permalinks i.e just press save changes button.
- Step 11 – Check static link for images or any other.
- Step 12 – Check your site again (Optional).
Please follow and like us: