This post shows you how to make HMVC structure on CodeIgniter using Third Party.
Please follow these steps.
1. Download the third party zip for making the HMVC from http://rupamhazra.com/download/MX.zip
2. Extract and then put the MX folder in application/third_party folder like below screenshot.
3. Download another zip from this link http://www.rupamhazra.com/download/Loader&Router.zip and Extract in application/core MY_Loader and MY_Router.
4. Next, you create modules folder on application directory where you can define your module like user and under user you have to create controllers, view, models.
5. Next, you have to make a file under controllers where you have defined the class which extends from MX_Controller.
6. But Model extends From CI_Model as usual.
7. Rest of the configuration keep same.